Friday, September 7, 2012

AJ Does Doha in Venice

August/September:

Well haven't I beem a busy boy. Travelling here there and everywhere. Well this time I was in Venice for the Venice International Film Festival for the world premiere of one of our films:

Check out the link and my first broadcast:

http://www.dohafilminstitute.com/videos/series/dfi-at-the-69th-venice-film-festival/the-reluctant-fundamentalist-opens-the-69th-venice-film-festival 

This was my very first red carpet walk in with A list star such as Kate Hudson and Naomi Watts and it was a fantastic experience.

Venice in itself is a beautiful place and re-visiting it again after over 15 years was indeed a pleasure.

Working behind the scenes and then being in front of the camera exposes you to so many new challenges which I embraced - and I keep telling myself everyday how grateful I am for this opportunity.

I won't whittle on, I'll just post up all the pictures, as I'm sure that's all you want to see! Enjoy!  














3 comments:

  1. globe trotting, mingling with the stars, endless events and parties....... where do i sign up for a job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! looks amazing! miss you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thanks - what can I say Fiz - its all part of the job!

    ReplyDelete